Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm Home with all my Loved Ones!


We have had 2 really nice days here. Doug was off work so we all relaxed and enjoyed the sun and each others company. Doug, Nathan, Michelle, Leah and Jared snowshoed up to the top of Canfield Mountain. Was a gorgeous view on top.
Feeling pretty good. Increased pain from the procedure but breathing and sleeping well. Next Monday, Jan 28th we'll do a chest x-ray to see if there is any fluid. We bought our tickets for Phoenix.
There is a small concern from the doctor about flying with a pressurized cabin and the effects on the space in the lungs. Didn't understand it all and the decision will be made next Monday. Pray if its the Lord's will that I could still go. My mom, dad and I are so excited to have this opportunity to see each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of you together...how truly wonderful!! Enjoy the precious time.
Jean

Anonymous said...

Susan,

You are a true inspiration to all.

Robin

Anonymous said...

Susan I just sent you an email, I just received the Christmas letter (thats ok, you didn't get mine yet either, right?) I was pretty mushy. Love, Jeri

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

Glad to hear you're home and sleeping and breathing better. I'll certainly keep you in my prayers as I always do but I'll say some extra for the pain. Glad to hear you've got your tickets for Phoenix!! I truly hope the doctor gives you the all clear! If it works for you to come for Super Bowl that would be wonderful, we're looking forward to it. Remember, all the family's invited!! But if your plans are filled up with family events we certainly understand that too. Hope to at least be able to say "hi". I'll definitely be thinking of you (as I ALWAYS do)and be praying for your visit to the doctor on Monday!! Take care and we'll see you soon!!!!!!!!!!

All my love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi mom!!! I love you and will see you on friday!! Sorry I missed you last night you were getting a pedicure with Debbie! Dad we look mighty fine up there!! How about this weekend again??? It won't be so cold!! Leah