Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Roof Transformation



Nathan made it safely to Iraq. Here is his address:
Cpl. VETSCH, Nathan
1/10 P Battery 5/14
Unit 73323
FPOAE 09509-3323

He is settling in. He has called several times now. Michelle is doing well. Thank you so much for your prayers for them.

The Vetsch house is in the process of a new roof. (Picture: Susan supervising, a good job for her) Hard work but thanks to many friends (ones that knew what they were doing, too!) it became a steady project that is finally done. We are thankful for smooth sailing and still laughing over all the memories of the weekend. Chemo again was on Monday, 0130 pm. This will be my 2nd treatment for this round. Cat scan on October 16th to see how this is working. I am able to do things around the house and yard but at a slower pace. I truly am enjoying life. I am doing well solely do to all your prayers that keep me going with the Lord's Grace. "For I have learned to be CONTENT in whatever circumstances I am." Philippians 4:11

Thank you all that helped on the new roof. You are all blessings to us. May God Bless you for your out reach. Be praying for the chemo to do its job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture to see all the greenery and …all the work being done. I am praying for you today. Thank you also for Nathan’s address. I will write to him as I remember what it was like being away for so long. Bless you guys.

Christian and Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! That's one of the things that I admire about you is you always find the strength to do whatever needs to be done. I'd probably use it as an excuse to get out of doing some things!!!!! I'm so glad to hear Jason made it safely and we will continue to keep him and Michelle in our prayers and especially you and the family!! I'm praying for good results from your CAT scan. I look forward to Leah and I having lunch someday soon. Thank you again to Jason for taking care of Cobie last weekend, I hope things went well. Take good care of yourself and I hope to see you soon. You're never far from my thoughts!!!
Love, Lisa D.