Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Day

Susan is still in the hospital. She is resting comfortably but would rather be home. Her stomach continues to burn with pain and she has low grade nausea even though she is on nausea meds. Doctors plan on doing further tests to see what might be causing the pain in her stomach and the nausea. Today was just a glorious day outside and Susan was just itching to get outside. Our son Jason had a championship playoff Soccer game in town and Susan wanted to ask the doctor if she would be allowed to go to the game under my care then return to the hospital. I wasn't there when the doctor visited with Susan, but I really wanted to see his expression when she requested it. She didn't make the game. And Jason's team won the big game. I'd say that she is slowly coming around. She was willing to get up and about to do the things she loves dispite her condition. She continues to amaze me. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and the course of action to understand the stomach issues. Thanks to all of you. Oh by the way, we are back and running on the computer back home. Email us at: dougvetsch@roadrunner.com .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan! I sure do miss you and the family. Hannah sent me a family photo a while ago and I just wanted to tell you that you have thee most BEAUTIFUL family inside and out. I MISS YOU GUYS TONS!! You looked SO good in that photo and I love seeing it every day as it is on our fridge! Like I have told Hannah SEVERAL times...I am praying for you and so is my hubby and our families and friends. I hope you get better soon and I cannot wait to see you when I come home to visit! You always make me smile and I can't wait to see everyone!
GET BETTER SOON! HANG IN THERE!

Love
Karinda (Cruse) Leonardi
xoxo