Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

Thank you everyone for praying me home. It is so wonderful to be back in my family's presence. My pain is under control but still dealing with nausea especially right after I eat. I have an appointment with my oncologist on Thursday, 0930 am, to go over my cat scan results. Over the past two months, it has been amazing to see the outpowering of love and support and prayers on our behalf. It has truly carried us along. We will report the doctors results as soon as possible. Our email address: dougvetsch@roadrunner.com .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan,
I know the children must be so happy to have you back in their midst. Just enjoy each moment as much as you can with them!
We send loving thoughts over the rivers and mountains your way. May the chemo continue to help you fight the tumors, but not make you feel too sick, either.
Love, Judy and Patrick

Anonymous said...

Hello!
We stopped by Casey's house and able to check your web page...so happy to hear the news. We are praising God! So sorry to hear you may suffer through another treatment series, but know the trade off...we can only help with some of the little things and know you will sacrifice some to be with us. We love you even more. Wish I could drink your cocktail for you, to make it a little easier, but we know it is something you must endure, and you will.You know we are all with you thru your trials. We share your burden, but are smiling thru it. love d&d&C