Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow! What a game!


Doug and I watched the Super Bowl game at my parents house with my brother. We had a good jigsaw puzzle going which I delighted myself with during the game. Sarah was with the Dreckmans who had a wonderful Super Bowl party. My mom made some delicious appetizers and it all made for a lovely time had by all.
Started raining through the night and is still raining this morning. Makes for a cozy atmosphere visiting with Mom and Dad. Thank you for prayers. Children at home are all doing well. Nathan took off this morning as well from back home. He is heading back to Iraq. We had a wonderful time with him while he was home. God Bless you Nathan back in harms way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad,

Can't wait to see you tommorrow. Life isn't the same without you guys. The game was good. We went to the hoys. Had a great time together. Love you,

Hannah and Jake