Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blue Sky


Saturday 8am, Blue Sky 43 degrees. Birds woke us up chirping outside. Yesterday we had a high of 63 degrees. Sarah and Doug got in a good hike yesterday afternoon while I took a nap. We then went down to the community pool and hot tub and laid in the sun. Felt so good having that sun shine down on our white little bodies.
I am just so very thankful God gave us this opportunity to come see Mom and Dad. We are having wonderful moments together.
Played games last night and are putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Today we hope to get out into the desert a bit and also see Doug's nephew Christian, Laurel and family who live in Maricopa. It is quite green here from all the rain.

"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun it looks like you're having in the hot sun! The heat must feel so good and it shows on your faces. I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to travel to see your parents. Doing puzzles reminds me of Grandma Angie - she loved them too! Have fun,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan, Oh my gosh it is so fun seeing a picture of your mom and dad. They look the same. Your mom has the same sweet smile I remember. Please tell them hello. Who is in picture with you.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love the mnt range in the background! It looks like you to are having fun!We are so excited to have you home!!! Love you mom and dad. Leah and Jerod