Monday, February 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye


Things are winding down for our visit. Tonight we went to Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa for dinner. With us, in the picture, is Christian (my nephew) his wife Laurel and their two sons. Also my Mom and Dad, brother Rick and his wife Cheryl were along. We had a grand ole time listening to songs on a huge organ and other instruments to tunes of Phantom of the Opera, patriotic songs, polkas, etc. It was a sweet time together just having fun and talking between perfomances. We also said good byes to dear friends Roger, Lisa and Nick Dreckman that afternoon. Pray for me as I say good bye to my parents Tuesday morning. It will be difficult.

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all!" 2 Thessalonians 3:16

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful to spend time with your family in AZ. We will be praying for a safe flight home for you...I know your kiddos await you with much love and tenderness.
Barry and Suzi

Kelsi Cruse said...

Welcome home to all of you and your family!!! You've all in my prayers. Thank you for YOU Susan & Doug. Thank you for blessing this earth with so many amazing children - - I can't wait to meet you in Heaven someday. "I can only imagine..."

Anonymous said...

We had a great time visiting you this week!

Organ Stop Pizza was an incredible experience! I am glad we were introduced to it. We pray for safe travels back.

Bless you guys,

Christian, Laurel, Kaden & August