Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We are home sweet home!


Arrived home around 3pm. Just in time to start greeting the children as they arrived home from school. How good it felt to give each one a big hug. Everyone did great, animals were still alive and the house was clean. We are so thankful for the Yost's, Wilkey's and Nan Spinazza for helping us with the younger girls. Nathan took off on Monday, but was delayed in D.C. for one night. The airline put him up for the night. He was happy. He is flying right now to Kuwait.
Thank you for your prayers as we said our good-byes, my parents and I. They gave me a beautiful card which I will reread and cherish. It was such a nice trip, very relaxing. Doug & I had so much fun together. We all played games, did 2 jigsaw puzzles. So nice having that time with Sarah also.

"Your Word, O Lord, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Your faithfulness continues through all generations; You established the earth, and it endures." Psalm 119:89-90

3 comments:

G said...

So glad you got to see your parents. It's not a surprise you came home to a clean house -- you have great kids.

Anonymous said...

Susan, It is great to see your parents. You are blessed to have two people that enriched your life with great values and beliefs. You have taken those qualities and passed them on to your children. What a great heritage to follow!!

Melaina said...

Susan, I am so Glad you had such a great time with your family. You truely are Blessed. You are so worthy of all the tiniest to all the huge blessing you recieve. Knowing you as long as I have and as I have has been a true blessing to me. I love you and your family as my own even the younger ones I have yet to meet. They could not ask for better parents , nor better friends. Everyone is as lucky to have you a part of their life as you are to have them. You are so deserving of it all. May the Lord continue to bless you and yours. In Christs love always in my prayers and thoughts. Melaina