Saturday, November 24, 2007

It was a Blast!


"To Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work with in us, to Him be the glory." Ephesians 3:20-21

Thank you for all your prayers for us over the week at Stoneridge. They were very small units but we all made the best of it and we had a wonderful week. We swam, played basketball, had fierce wally-ball competitions, boardgames, puzzles and plenty of vegging out.
Something happened in my voice box Tuesday PM which has made breathing and talking more difficult. I also got a cold and unfortunately by Friday AM, I was very ill and dehydrated. I got admitted over at KMC for hydration and to fine tune some other things and now it is Saturday 2mp and I am home again. Ready to hit the road again. Amazing how sick you can feel and 24 hrs later feel so much better. We are so blessed with out health care.
This week I'll go see Dr. Detar as to what happened in my voice box. While in the hospital, the family started getting Christmas decorations out, so we'll happily finish that up on Sunday evening. Kayla won tickets for whole family to go on a Holiday Lights Cruise to see Christmas lights around the resort on Coeur d'Alene lake. We are excited. Laura also sings at the Festivals of Trees at the resort on Sunday afternoon.
My prayer for all of us in the coming weeks is that more time would be spent with our Lord reflecting on God's precious gift for us rather than focusing on our dreaded 'To Do' list. (Oh I am so guilty)
Love to All, Susan

1 comment:

Dad and Mom said...

We are so happy to hear from Jeanne today, while you are both at Elmer's. Being out of touch so long was hard--I should just sit by the phone until I get through to someone...but we pray and trust in Our Dear Lord to be father, mother, friend and above all Merciful. The pictures are great, it's just a joy to watch your slim and trim family enjoying games together. Looks like Michelle was there too. Peace to you all in this beautiful season of Advent. We love you all, Dad and Mom