Friday, November 2, 2007

High School Musical

Tonight we all went to Coeur d'Alene High School's play this year called "High School Musical". Jason, our Senior, was a basketball player in the play. The Vetsch family isn't known for the 'Arts' so we were very excited to go see him. And he was great up on stage. He really has been having fun with the whole production. Yes as you can see, I am feeling better. They got me on some steriods to appease side effects from the chemo. It is official: I won't do chemo this coming Monday. Yea!! I will see Dr. Tezcan on Nov 19th for further options and treatments. In the meantime, I will use time to get stronger and to gain some desperately needed weight. I am so looking forward to precious family time over the holidays. Words can not express all the gratefulness for your prayers, love and support for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all,
That's really neat that Jason has been involved in an "artsy" activity. I always remember Aunt Jane saying that we cousins were never as "artsy" or "musical" as her generation! I think she'd be proud to hear that Jason was in a musical! How was your Monday with no chemo, Aunt Susan? I do hope you've been feeling better.
Erin

Anonymous said...

Susan,
You obviously received your answer to prayer concerning chemo. God is so faithful. I am so glad you will be able to use this time before the holidays to get well rather than suffer any further side effects from the chemo. I can't imagine how difficult and tiring the treatments have been on you.
Jean