Thursday, October 30, 2008

Giving Thanks!!!!

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, And to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; To declare Thy loving kindness in the morning, And Thy faithfulness by night." Psalm 92: 1-2.

Hannah called me this morning just hours after taking her test. She passed it!!! Thank you Lord for answered prayer. And she said that your prayers really did help. When she received the test and first opened it up, SHE PANICKED! But then she took a big breath and she said she had confidence knowing that you all prayed for her. The Lord was near. She was so excited and thankful. Her next test will be the week before Thanksgiving. Thank you also for your encouraging words. Susan was excited when Hannah first decided to be a nurse like Susan had been before having children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wonderful!" :)

Anonymous said...

A complete answer to prayer. God is so good and faithful. Doug and family, thank you so much for keeping this site open. It is a joy to read about you and your family and how God is directing you. I don't write in, but please know that I pray for you daily. In Christ, Barb Hobson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hannah!!!! I knew you could do it! I'm sure it's nice to have the first one behind you, now the other ones probably won't seem so intimidating. Keep up the good work and the faith. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers (as I do your whole family) along with a few extra ones for you. We leave for Phoenix 11-8 so I hope to see you all REAL soon. Take care.

Love and a ton of hugs to you and everyone, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Vestch. This one of Laura's friends. She just went to my b-day. We talked about maybe i could leave a message on this blog, then she would leave one on mine. Then we commincate. So if she is there at the time, could you tell her to leave a message on horsestoday-bre.blogspot.com. Thanks, and hope you have a great week.

Everytime i read this blog, tears come to my eyes, I cry of your strength and courage to go through all this.



Aubrey C. ( Bre-bre)