Thursday, September 13, 2007

VISITORS

My parents drove up from Arizona and arrived safely Wednesday afternoon. My sister and brother-in-law came over from Red Lodge Montana last night. Such sweet fellowship in the front room last night. This afternoon we will all watch the boys soccer games. Then tonight, we will have a big BBQ as we cherish our last night with Nathan before he flies out to N. Carolina and then to Iraq later this month. Pray for PEACE, JOY and STRENGTH as we all emotionally deal with our good byes to Nathan. Please especially pray for Michelle, Nathan's wife. She has been so strong but it is very hard on her. It has been a blessed visit by Nathan.
P.S. I feel better each day. I have been off this week from Chemo so I rejoice in that. I plan to drive over to Billings MT with my parents to visit extended family and spend more time with Mom and Dad. Pray for me and traveling 500 miles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have had such a good week- seeing Nathan and having some of your family visiting!
I'll be praying for you guys as you say your good-byes to Nathan before he heads out.
Elizabeth Scrafford

Vivian Thiele said...

Susan, I am glad you were able to have a nice visit with Nathan. I will continue to keep you and the rest of the family in my prayers. I think of you guys often!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Susan,

Your parents look so good! I have to say that I don't think they've changed a bit since the last time I saw them and that was quite some time ago! I hope you have a pleasant time with all of your family and a great trip to Montana.

Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

Hi momma Susan,
Oh man...where to start! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I got a letter from Hannah today and it had a family picture in it. You have such a BEAUTIFUL family and I miss you guys SO SO SO MUCH! It breaks my heart not being home to help with the wedding plans and just being able to see you, Hannah and the rest of the family. You are an INCREDIBLE woman and you are so stong. With you keeping your head up with all that is going on ....I envy you. I hope that in hard situations, I can remember you and how tough things have been for you, yet you still put on your amazing smile and go on with your life. I hope I am able to do that when I am in hard times. I just want you to know that I am praying for you and I have been for a long time. I love you and I can't wait to see you when I come home next. Keep your head up!

Love ya
Karinda (Cruse) Leonardi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan,

I’m glad you have a chance to go to Billings. My parents and sisters are looking forward to having you over for dinner (which is most likely happening as I write this!) We wish we were up there to visit also.

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Christian & family