Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Tribute to our Creator

"Blessed be the Lord. Because He has heard the voice of my supplication. The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall Thank Him." Psalm 28:6-7


I so love my children. I thank the Lord everyday for them all. They are special to me. I see Susan in each and every one of my children. And that is extra special to me. We continue to do well only because we trust in Jesus and make it a priority in all we do. It would be hard in our grieving process to do this without our saving salvation in Jesus Christ. The Lord is our Shepherd, there is nothing we shall want..... We had a great time at this years Creation Festival at the Gorge in George, Washington. And it usually gets well over a 100 degrees F, but this year, it was comfortable, even a little cool at night. But what a great time with three of my daughters, praising and glorifying our Lord Jesus. It was definitely a Tribute to our Creator. That is a theme each year as we celebrate Creation. We even had friends (Tom and Carrie) with us at times through the week. Hannah, Mary, Laura and I worked as volunteers in the Music Store. This is actually a tent with CD's and DVD's of the festival artists/bands. Worked with great people that made the 4 1/2 hours daily go by pretty fast and made it fun. Here is a picture of the white team.



Here is a picture of the three girls posing with the main stage and the Columbia Gorge in the background. This is a wonderful place for such an event. It really has beauty in such a dry and desolate place. We have been doing Creation Fest as a family for eight years. It has become a part of the summer.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Glad you could have such a wonderful time. Being with so many faithful is always a good lift to the soul.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I love seeing your beautiful children and hearing about how you all are doing. Love and Prayers, Jeri Good

Anonymous said...

What fun!!
Susan is praising the LORD with you from her new home. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
You continue to be in our prayers.

with love from all of us!
Team Keaty